Wednesday 11 July 2012

A God-given Beach Trip! :-)

            Wow!! I knew that it had been awhile since I had gotten on here to write, but I didn't realize that it had been this long!! haha. Oh well. However, I do have some fun things to share!! The week of Father's Day we ended up taking a spontaneous trip to the beach!! It was great! The whole thing was a great gift from God that we all definitely needed!! In a few hours we went from having no plans for the next week to having decided to go, securing a fabulous beach house, and getting off of work! And that's quite a story there too! We are supposed to request off at least a week in advance and then we have to be one of the 1st two people to ask off to get approved. I went in and explained how I literally had just found out going right before I came in and so they looked it up in the computer and NO ONE at all had asked off! So then I just had to find someone to sub for me before I left that evening! Well the lady at the office says, "Why don't you ask so-and-so?" and then literally 30 seconds later, SHE WALKS UP!! I ask her about it and sure enough, she can do it! Now IS THAT GOD OR WHAT??  Then we get to the beach and the weather is soo GORGEOUS! ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!! We've been going there for practically my whole life (I've been there about 20 or so times) and this was the nicest weather that we had ever seen!! (Especially for md-June!!) It was sunny, hardly any clouds, 82, and low humidity the whole week!! I ended up getting sunburnt because it was too chilly in the shade with the breeze that was blowing!! But enough of my yakking, let's get to the pictures, right?? Oh and if you notice an extra person in them, that's because I was able to talk GraceAnne into coming too!! :-)

 YAAAAY!!! WE'RE AT THE BEACH!!!
<-----------------------
Haha! Gotta love my face here!!! ------------->

 Why yes, that is a pool behind our house for the week!! :-)
<--------------------
 She's so excited and she just can't hide it!! :-)
---------------------->

Harbor Town!!! :-)
<----------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment