Friday 19 October 2012

A Summation of My Life So Far This Year. :-)

"Trust in the Lord and do good." -- Believe Him and obey what He says.
"Dwell in the land and cultivate faithfulness." -- Be on mission where He has called you, not seeking another place/vocation/service/opportunity.
"Delight yourself in the Lord." -- Enjoy Him and rejoice in being His. Love Him for Himself alone!
"And He will give you the desires of your heart." -- A life of obedient, contented delight in Jesus brings heart-satisfying gifts from God.
"If you know these things, you are blessed if you do them."
(Psalm 37:3-4; John 13:17)

I copied this off a friend's status on facebook back awhile ago and I've got it on a post-it note on my desktop background on my computer. I absolutely love it!! It's so encouraging and TRUTH-FILLED. :-) Plus, I don't think that you could sum up everything that God has been doing in my life this year any better than this!! And one of these days, I might actually write a real blog post about all that's been going on. Haha. Ooops. Love y'all!:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment