Saturday 19 November 2011

I Could Be Wrong Now, But I DON'T THINK SO!!!

Today is a very special day. :-) Why? Because it is one of my dearest friends birthday today!!! :-) So today, I wanted to dedicate this blog post to one of my best friends in the whole entire world, Mary Faxon. :-)
So here we are, The 25 Reasons Why Being Friends With Mary is Fantastically Awesome! :-)




    1. She is a soul sister, a friend for life. She is one of those rare people where as soon as we met, we just clicked. We just get each other and I love that! I sometimes forget that we have only known each other a little over 3 years because we know each other so well, I feel like we've just been friends our whole lives. :-)
    2. She is absolutely gorgeous inside and out! She just absolutely radiates God's love through every pore. :-)
    3. She is exceedingly generous with her time, resources, money, etc. 
    4. We always have tons of fun together. 
    5. Watching Monk together and belting out the end of the theme song at the top of our lungs.
    6. "I look like a moose." "But a very very cute moose. Make all the boy moooses go WAAAAHHHH!"
    7. Her super encouraging text messages.
    8. Her ranting text messages. ;-)
    9. The fact that she is probably the only person outside my family that knows (and can sing with me) the Steve Green Hide 'Em in Your Heart songs. 
    10. Her heart for serving and for ministry.
    11. She is an integral part of our group of friends. :-)
    12. "OH MY GOSH!!! THE TOMATO IS SOOO NOT IN THE SAUCE WITH THE WAITER!!! SO AWKWARD!!" ~ hahahahaa!
    13. See below. ;-)

      
    14.  Her passionate pursuit of God. 
    15. Because she got me addicted to Tenth Avenue North. 
    16. Our mutual love of Panera. 
    17. "I feel like I just found out that my favorite love song was written about a sandwich."
    18. Her stir-fry! Soo yummy!!! :-)
    19. Our random late night talks in the bathroom while getting ready for bed at Lee.
    20. Her constant support and prayers not just for me, but for everyone in her life.
    21. How honest and open and vulnerable we can be with each other and know that the other person will take that gift and treasure it and pray for us.
    22. The fact that we know all of each other's crap and it just makes our friendship that much stronger.
    23. Her love of strawberry pie and impatience for it to be done when it is cooking in the oven.
    24. Her disgust of, and refusal to watch me take my contacts in and out because she can't stand to see me touching my eye. haha. 
    25.Because she once told me that one of the things that she missed most about living with me was the noise that I make when I rub my nose. haha!

    Roomies Forever! :-)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment