Sunday 8 April 2012

"Why do you look for the living among the dead?"

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!! :-) He is RISEN! He is risen INDEED! I hope that y'all had a fantastic day! I don't know about you, but wow, I have been so enjoying the incredible weather this weekend! What a wonderful gift from God! :-) Anyway, I just wanted to share a couple Easter things with you. First was that church today was AWESOME!! :-) Not only was the music and the message great, but they had this awesome video that pretty much tells the Easter story as if you were watching it happen on Twitter. It's pretty cool and refreshing and relevant way to get the message of the Easter story out there to those who don't know/understand why we celebrate this super important holiday. The movie is called Follow. Second of all, I got to make Easter baskets for my brother Chris and my sister Rachel and I thought that they turned out super cute, so here's the pics to see for yourselves:


haha! Awesomness!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment